Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome Message

Welcome back to another great year at Neuse Charter School!  I look forward to working with my students to help them to the next level of their education.  An overview for each class will be going home on Monday (September 8, 2014).  Please read over this document, sign it, and return it by Tuesday (September 9, 2014).  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have as we progress through the school year.  The best way to contact me is by email.  Take the time to check out my blog at mrkingsocialstudies.blogspot.com.  The blog is intended to be a tool that is beneficial to the students and parents.  Please use it as the tool it is intended to be throughout the year.

I look forward to seeing all of you at Orientation.

Ray King
Neuse Charter School
Smithfield, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment