1) How does Jefferson arrive in Paris?
2) Who accompanied Jefferson to France?
3) What does Jefferson expect his slave to learn while in France?
4) How famous is Jefferson at the time he becomes an ambassador in France?
5) How long is Jefferson Governor of Virginia?
6) What affect does Jeffersons' term as Governor of Virginia have on the state?
7) How does Jefferson react to the invasion of Benedict Arnold's troops?
8) What doeas the Virginia Assembly do, regarding Jefferson's reaction to the invasion by Benedict Arnold's troops?
9) What happends to Martha Wales Jefferson several months after the birth of their daughter Lucy Elizabeth?
10) Why is Jefferson inconsolable and cries every night for six weeks?
11) What promise does Martha extract from Jefferson before she dies?
12) How long did Jeffersonians rule the nation?
13) What serves as the most enduring records of Jefferson's life?
14) Who are the other two abmassadors in France?
15) Who first exposes Jefferson to a companionate marriage
16) What does Abigail Adams encourage Jefferson to do, regarding his daughter Maria?
17) Who is raising Maria, known as Polly, Jefferson?
18) What does Abigal Adams provide Jefferson from London?
19) What does Ellis all flexibility and other smicht call hypocrisy?
20) Of what party does Jeffferson bbecome the leader in just a few years?
21) When he is elected president, what does George Washginton offer Jefferson?
22) Who does Jefferson simetimes reviles as a drunkard and somethinmas as a wise, just ruler?